samevansinny:No matter who’s name is on it, we both know who it belongs to..stay pressed Q!
Fine, then Mercy’s is mine.
On second thoughts..have it, with my blessing..When it comes to Mercy and dat azz..I don’t share.
You know what? My ass is mine only. I don’t want to be changed for Cedes or anything.
No matter how many times of how nicely you ask for it, you are not getting any.My ass is taken.
No.Who the hell are you anyway?
- Sam: No I text you to find out if you were still my best friend or not. I get that you and Quinn are about Cedes..and you need to be. She needs you...but it doesn't give you the right to know every detail of our marriage.
- Artie: I am. I always will, I am not asking you about details, I am asking you why you are asking for a divorce, that's a perfectly reasonable question to ask to your best friend.
- Sam: What do you want me to explain? We're getting divorced, it's no one else's business but ours why or how.
- Artie: Did you seriously text me to tell me to fuck off? It's not my business Sam, really? introduced you two. You are my best friends since I was in the kinder garden, I think I have a right to know what the fuck is going one.
- Sam: So..are we still friends or are you completely Team Mercedes?
- Artie: I am waiting for an explanation.
- Sam: I did respect her, but she kept wanting to jump in on things. I told her my marriage was no one's business but mine (with the exception of Mercedes). She doesn't have the right to interfere. I'm not married to her Artie and I don't owe her an explanation. The only one who deserves an apology is Mercedes. The end.This is not your marriage to save, so I don't see why y'all are so invested in it.Just go and comfort your 'best friend' and leave me the hell alone.
- Artie: I am not asking you to apologize to Quinn for ruining your marriage...I am asking you to apologize for talking to her disrespectfully. She cares about both of you, and so do I, I have known you since we were three and Sam...all of this doesn't seem like you. you love Mercedes above everything else, as simple as that. And I would never cheat on Quinn because she's the same to me. I need to know what's going on...Sam both of you are my best friends, you are my family please don't shut me out.
- Artie: I don't know if this is too much to ask/freaking sarcasm if you have any doubt/ but respect my woman. I am not really jumping up and down about what you did to Mercedes, but I am freaking trying to know who (or what ) possessed you...and you being a jerk to the woman I love adds some extra anger to the fact that you cheated on my best friend. So, please, get your head out of your ass, tell me whats going on, and apologize to Quinn and Mercedes.
- Sam: Artie...you want to know? I cheated..
- Artie: What the...? Sam...why? with who? I can't believe this...
- Sam: Artie..honestly? I didn't plan it..things have been broken for a while.And in one moment I finally realized I couldn't fix them. Doesn't mean I don't love her...just that marriage is not a viable thing for us. How could I tell you? You're her best friend too. She needs you and Quinn more than I do.
- Artie: If things have been broken for so long why am I just finding out? It's not like I don't see you often. You've been married for four years and you suddenly realized marriage isn't "viable" for you? You cried and you fought and you screamed to stay married to her. You still love her, so what the hell has changed since, then?you can tell me everything. I may not be ok with what you've done but I don't want you to shut me out. Believe me, I plan to be there for her, but I need to know what is going on really, cause I know you, way better than I know anyone in the world and this isn't you.